List Price: $11.99
Our Price: $10.79
(Save: $1.20 10%)
Not currently on our shelves - Usually Ships in 3-5 Days
2nd Grade Math Workbook for kids ages 7-8
Support your child's educational journey with the Spectrum Grade 2 Math Workbook that teaches basic math skills to second graders.
Spectrum's 2nd grade workbook is a great
way for your second grader to learn essential math skills such as fractions, metric and custom measurements, writing numbers in expanded form, and more through a variety of problem-solving activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Second Grade Math Book
- Engaging and educational math for second graders. "Writing equations to match illustrations", "adding and subtracting 2- and 3-digit numbers", and "skip counting with money" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate math in everyday settings to help inspire learning.
- Testing progress along the way. Pretests, posttests, a mid-test, final test, and an answer key are included in the Spectrum math grade 2 workbook to help track your child's progress along the way before moving on to new and exciting math lessons.
- Practically sized for every activity The 160-page second grade math workbook is sized at about 8.5 inches x 10.75 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The 2nd Grade Math Workbook Contains:
- 6 chapters full of vibrant activities and illustrations
- Pretests, posttests, mid-test, final test, scoring record, and answer key
- Perfectly sized at about 8.5" x 10.75"