IndieCommerce is the American Booksellers Association’s e-commerce platform for independent bookstores. The system provides the tools for indie bookstores to create unique, content-rich, and easy-to-operate, fully transactional ecommerce websites. IndieCommerce stores can sell print books, ebooks, and the store’s specialty items, all supported by ABA’s experienced development and customer service team.
This is one of our test sites that we use to test new modules, features, or issues reported by our members. Testing is a vital part of what we do to insure that our member sites function within optimal parameters.
Just a few of the reasons to consider IndieCommerce…
- Designed and developed exclusively for independent bookstores
- Scalable open-source Drupal based ecommerce platform with contemporary features
- Hosting services
- Customizable look and feel
- Unlimited pages, sections, content, characters, and products
- In-store inventory book upload
- Store's unique products in inventory
- Improved search ranks based on stock, sales history, and format
- Search engine optimized URLs
- Easy check-out with in-store pickup, shipping options, and various payment options including credit cards, PayPal, coupon codes, and online gift codes